Workshop run by Nik Peachey
This is a face to face event jointly organized by the British Council - Venezuela and AVEALMEC in order to explore different e-tools to create Digital Course Books. The event will take place at the British Council on the 12th and 13th, February, from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm with one hour for lunch break.
Please note the workshop itself is free of charge, but limited to 8 places.
Are you interested in taking part of this face to face workshop?
These are the requirements you need to meet:
1. to be a foreign language teacher with an advanced level of English.
2. to have Web 2.0 skills and be familiar with several Web 2.0 tools.
3. to be involved in IT projects or have designed online lessons using Web 2.0 tools (desirable).
5. to have a special interest in taking part of AVEALMEC events and projects actively (optional).
We will choose the first 8 people who first sent email with the following information:
I am interested in participating in this event and fulfill the following requirements:
1) I am foreign language teacher and have advanced level of English.
2) I have basic Web 2.0 skills and I am familiar with the following tools (mention at least 6):
3. I am involved in IT projects using Web 2.0 tools. Here's the URL: (You can add all the URLs you want)
4. I have designed online lessons using Web 2.0 tools (optional). Here's the URL: (You can add all the URLs you want)
5. How you can actively participate in AVEALMEC? (If interested)
6. You name:
7. University / High school / Primary School / Language Institution
Please, send an email with the information required before the 6th of February to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget, the workshop is totally free. Don't miss it!
Once we have made a decision, on the basis of the criteria stated above, we will inform you as soon as possible. If you get selected to attend this workshop and you cannot attend it for unforeseen reasons, please let us know immediately so that we can offer your place to someone else on the waiting list.
Click here to read a description of the workshop
Hurry up! Deadline is coming soon!
The Avealmec Team